Learn how to view and search for courses
Each Exam you create must be associated with a Course. Only Administrators or users with the appropriate permissions can add and edit Courses.
To view a list of the Courses available to you, go to the Courses item on the navigation on the left-hand side.
Courses can be filtered by Faculty, Department or by inputting text.
Each row in the Courses list shows:
- Course name – select the Course name to view the course overview screen, add Exams, Questions, and Rubrics as well as other Users and Students to the Course
- Code – the course code is used to identify courses and is set by your Organization
- Department – the Department the Course is associated with
- Faculty – the Faculty the Course is associated with
- Status – the Course statuses are:
- In Progress - The course is currently running
- Inactive - The course is yet to begin or has already been completed