The line reader is a tool which allows readers to focus on one line at a time.
The "Line Reader" is a tool that allows readers to focus on one line at a time. This can aid students particularly those who find it easier to track text on just a single line.
Adding Line Reader to Items
To add a line reader to an Item:
- Create an Item as you normally would, and from the Features section of the Question Editor templates, select Line Reader.
- Click Save and Close to return to the Item.
On the Item, the Line Reader will appear as a button. Clicking it once will show the Line Reader, and clicking it a second time will hide the Line Reader.
Line Reader functionality for students
The Line Reader has the following capabilities:
- Students can drag it around the screen,
- Students can resize it, and
- Students can resize the focus area.